There’s no doubt that a new Air Conditioning System is a huge investment. But how do you know when it’s time to replace it? If it’s running, does that mean I don’t need a new one? Well, not quite.
If your AC unit is getting to be about 10 or more years old, here are a few facts to consider:
- If your energy bill has increased over the past year or you have noticed the need to call for Air Conditioning repairs more often, it is probably time to replace it.
- If your current HVAC system has a low SEER rating, it can cost a lot more to operate it.
- Has your system stopped working multiple times or broken down recently? Your repair cost are adding up.
- Is your home comfortable when you use AC or furnace? If it is harder and takes longer to cool or heat your home, it may be time to consider replacing your current system.
- If your system uses the old refrigerant R-22, it may be time to replace it.
Whether you need to replace your current HVAC system or install a new one, Martin Heat & Air is here to help you and your family stay comfortable all year long. We strive to provide fast, reliable and efficient services so you can get back to enjoying a fully functioning HVAC unit again.
Depend on the professionals at Martin Heat & Air and expect:
- No overtime fees
- Free estimates on system replacements
- Maintenance agreements
We have worked with all makes and models and use that expertise to bring you exceptional HVAC services.